We recently interviewed process safety stakeholders from ADNOC Offshore, DUSUP, TransCo, DUQM Refinery, Condor Petroleum and Eni Italy to gain their insight on the key challenges, focuses and leading technology requirements that will shape up a robust process safety culture. Download this complimentary interview, you’d see some diverse as well as some similar perspectives shared by our experts, on few key questions asked to these professionals, including:
- Biggest current challenges for the energy sector regarding process safety
- What are the new technologies these experts are looking to implement for a robust safety culture?
- What role will IoT, AI, RPA, Blockchain play in the energy sector for process safety in the coming years?
Interview with Michael Godfrey, Process Safety Engineering Section Leader, Process Safety Engineering Section, ADNOC Offshore
Download William Hatcher’s interview who’s the Chief Operation Officer at Condor Petroleum where he covers the most pressing challenges and tasks that an organisation faces in terms of safety and the latest technologies and practices being adopted in all of Condor Petroleum’s operations.
You will be able to:
- Understand Condor Petroleum’s strategies on process safety
- Learn how AI, RPA, IoT and blockchain will play a role in the energy sector for process safety in the coming years
- Gain insights on the new technologies they are looking to implement for a robust safety culture