Join Key Stakeholders from Oil and Gas Companies Looking for Solutions to Improve Process Safety
IQPC has been hosting events developed for senior executives for more than 40 years. We serve businesses representing over 15 sectors at more than 1,700 conferences around the globe. Our client list includes corporations such as IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Weatherford International, Halliburton, ABN AMRO, Deutsche Bank, GE, Siemens, BASF and Dow Chemicals, just to name a select few. Senior executives travel from around the world to our events looking to garner best practices and concrete solutions to assist them in improving their organisations. IQPC provides many different platforms for you to increase your market share, stay ahead of your competition, increase awareness to your target audience and position yourself as a key supplier to your industry. So, get an edge over your competition by showcasing your solutions to our qualified audience of decision makers and gain access to unparalleled networking opportunities at The 10th Annual Process Safety Summit.
We have a range of business development, marketing and sales solutions that will be tailored to deliver on your specific business objectives, please contact us on +971 4 360 2800 or email email@example.com.
Who should sponsor and exhibit?
- Software: ERP, asset management software, risk based monitoring (RBM), reliability centered maintenance (RCM), data/IT providers
- System integrators: Enterprise asset management companies, documentation and digital servers, process control and automation companies
- Technology: Artificial intelligence, internet of things, blockchain, brownfield and greenfield monitoring systems, tetra communication companies and device providers
- Process safety: Risk assessment consultants, design, audit and assessment companies
- Safety equipment providers: Alarm systems, valves and shafts
- Safety engineering companies: Inspection and monitoring services, quality assurance companies
If you would like more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact us on +971 4 360 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.